THE PAN AMERICAN SYMPOSIUM: VIRAL HEPATITIS AMONG INDIGENOUS POPULATIONS IN THE AMERICAS
presented by AASLD, ALEH, and CASL
Join us in this special symposium developed with input from Malcolm King, a leading Indigenous scholar in Canada.
Supported by AASLD. The GHA is pleased to have received the support of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases for the AASLD-EASL-ISVHLD Joint Symposium and the AASLD-ALEH-CASL Pan-American Session.
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018
Time: 4:15pm - 6:00pm
Included: in Day Pass for June 14, or Full Summit Pass
- Alexandra King - Effective Viral Hepatitis Control Strategies in Canadian Indigenous Populations
- Carrielynn Lund - Community Readiness: A critical component to viral hepatitis control
- Brian McMahon - Control of hepatitis B and its consequences in the Alaskan Native population
- Jorge Mira - The Cherokee Elimination Project
Latin America (ALEH)
- Addressing viral hepatitis - HBV & HDV - in the Amazon basin
- Martin Tagle - The challenge of viral hepatitis in the Andes
The opinions expressed in the educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of AASLD. Please refer to the official prescribing information for each product for discussion of approved indications, contraindications, and warnings.